Re: How to edit or delete PHG from aprs.fi

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Exactly which Yaesu radio are you talking about.  I'll find the right manual and page reference to show you the free-form text configuration for that radio.  It is not the Mic-E status, as you already know.

On 2/5/2021 11:02 AM, Komkit Listisard via groups.io wrote:
Yep, I looked at all of the advanced APRS manuals from all of the Yaesu radios.  I have RTsystem programming software for those radio as well.  CUSTOM 0-6 can not be edited.

Few day ago for the heck of it, I picked "CUSTOM 0" in MIC-E and sent it through.  instead of "In Service" or "En Route" I just saw "CUSTOM 0" shows up on aprs.fi :D

Per APRS101 manual, it did say something about the receiving station knows what "CUSTOM 0" mean.  TBH, I have no idea what is C0-C6 even mean.

C0-C6 can only be selected - there are no free form that once could edit.  Yeasu admin never approved my question on how to edit,  perhaps Yaseu does not even have a clue how to edit it haha.

73, Kit