Re: HTC Touch Pro

g4ilo

--- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, David Shrum <dave.n8pu@...> wrote:

I too am using a Touch Pro and haven't seen that message with this
program; I have with a couple other programs.
It's probably just my legendary ability to make things go wrong then. :(

I don't run any other apps at the same time as APRSISCE (battery life is short enough already) but with the phone in its case in my pocket (or even just putting it into its case or into my pocket) it's too easy to activate something by pressing on the screen. Therefore it's possible that the errors are caused by something trying to run that was started accidentally. I don't know how to avoid that since it's necessary to keep everything running while the phone is in my pocket in order for the position tracking to operate.

Julian, G4ILO
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com