Re: Important Info regarding the SCS tracker I learned from Lynn!

macclad44@...

Well it DID say you SHOULD power off and power back on the SCS tracker. I read it, and disregarded it  And I didn't know WHAT a back packet looked like in the logging file .  Lynn honed in on it immediately.
His software is GOOD!  It did all it should. Even with Lynn not being familiar with the SCS tracker he  had the good sense to go BACK to that manual in robust-packet.net and FIND that info.  Info I had ALREADY read.  But it DOES say the
issue is under investigation so I just blew it off.
All credit goes to Lynn. Also the far right LED should be lit when in Kiss mode. Shhhhoooot I didn't know that!