Re: I need help .. with SCS tracker and gateway. Can someone talk to me? I can probalby fix this in seconds if I knew what I was doing wrong.

Patrick Connor

I do not have a Robust Packet modem. My only other suggestion is to try another APRS client or a terminal program like LX Term or QT Term, or whatever you have on your Raspberry Pi. Maybe looking at the raw data will tell you something.

Patrick (N3TSZ)

On Sunday, January 17, 2021, 07:57:11 PM EST, <macclad44@...> wrote:

I've been thru that a zillion times. I've got some other problems.  I need to talk to someone.  Patrick, do you have an RP gateway working right now?