Re: I need help .. with SCS tracker and gateway. Can someone talk to me? I can probalby fix this in seconds if I knew what I was doing wrong.

Patrick Connor

I found this manual for the SCS tracker. It contains a page with instructions to set up APRSIS32 to work with the SCS tracker. I hope this helps.

Patrick (N3TSZ)

On Sunday, January 17, 2021, 06:37:35 PM EST, macclad44@... <macclad44@...> wrote:

Ugh. I've spent 40 hours and no headway.  I seem to hear others, they seem to hear me  because there's transmissions back and forth, but I see NO dialogue in the logger for that port.  Yet it must be working bi-direcitonally or it wouldn't respond back to whatever is calling me.
Can someone please respond and possiibly set up a very quick phone call?  The more familiar with the program you are, the quicker I can get this done an get off of everyone's backs.

I really appreciate the help.
Jeff
N7TTQ