I need help .. with SCS tracker and gateway. Can someone talk to me? I can probalby fix this in seconds if I knew what I was doing wrong.

macclad44@...

Ugh. I've spent 40 hours and no headway.  I seem to hear others, they seem to hear me  because there's transmissions back and forth, but I see NO dialogue in the logger for that port.  Yet it must be working bi-direcitonally or it wouldn't respond back to whatever is calling me.
Can someone please respond and possiibly set up a very quick phone call?  The more familiar with the program you are, the quicker I can get this done an get off of everyone's backs.

I really appreciate the help.
Jeff
N7TTQ