Re: OK I think I have everything running, now I'd like to find out who can hear me on 10.147.3

Lynn Deffenbaugh

See http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:transmitting

But it almost sounds like you don't actually have your TNC interface working.  Bring up Enables / View Logs / Port(<YourPortName>) and enable it and watch it a while.  And try disabling the port itself and re-enabling it and see what shows up in the trace log.

On 1/10/2021 10:16 PM, macclad44@... wrote:
Also , should the CON light be on all the time? I've seen some on youtube where it is. I seem to be transmitting, but I can't "transmit" when I click "transmit" in the software.  I'm not sure why.