Re: OK I think I have everything running, now I'd like to find out who can hear me on 10.147.3

Lynn Deffenbaugh

View / RF / All will show only those stations that you've heard on an RF port.

Configure / Scroller / RF Only will cause the packet scroller to only show those packets received on RF.  Although with the default settings, you should see an * on RF-received packets.

On 1/10/2021 5:08 PM, macclad44@... wrote:
As far as I know I have no way to know who is using APRS on 10.147.3 USB in the US (tho it's the allocated frequency).
I'm definitely transmitting and when it hears some other signal it's definitely responding.
Is there a way to real time monitor decoded signals to see what I'm hearing?
I'm beaconing as N7TTQ-9 in Portland OR.
OK thanks.
Jeff N7TTQ