From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lynn Deffenbaugh
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 10:53 AM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] Filter Out Objects

That's -s//;/S  or minus lower-s slash slash semicolon slash capital S.  You're missing the minus, s and a slash in your quote-back.

The SOTA objects I found were not Red X, but are a SOTA symbol, an S overlay on a picnic table.  The raw packets captured below are the same.

On 1/7/2021 1:36 PM, Jerry N7YGE wrote:

The symbol is and Red X with a plus sign overlay.  X is /.   Seems like you would have to write to something using the period.   The /;/S did not work so far but will give 2 hours for the decay.

Jerry N7YGE