Re: 3rd line in init code for SCS-tracker

macclad44@...

Thank you Lynn, and thank you for your help all along with this process.  I am using a Micom 2E and I noticed with the initial beacon that occurs during program startup that the power level was super low (tho the transmitter and antenna are matched and running full power using my microphone as input).  It turns out that the cable from my SCS-tracker to the radio presumed singled ended input so the TXaudio+ and - inputs were only driven on one side, so the poor input circuit was just floppoing around. I ordered a 600:600 audio isolation transformer to fix it.

Thanks.
Jeff