Re: HTC Touch Pro

David Shrum

I too am using a Touch Pro and haven't seen that message with this
program; I have with a couple other programs.

Dave N8PU

On 2/12/10, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@arrl.net> wrote:
Anyone out there running APRSISCE on an HTC Touch Pro?

I was chatting with G4ILO-12 this morning (my time) and he mentioned
that his HTC Touch Pro sometimes shows an error message from
"device.exe" while running APRSISCE. When this happens, he has to
reboot to get a connection back to APRS-IS. He's on 3 UK as a carrier.

If you're running an HTC Touch Pro (on any carrier), please reply and
let us know if you've seen this error, any other error, or if it's "just
working" for you.