Re: APRSIS Internet to RF | I-Gate | Software to Kenwood TM-D710A

Doug Ferrell

Greetings:

For years I've been running the IS to RF (mainly my call on the Droid). For some reason, CTRL-I is not working. The filter I've always had configured in CTRL-G is still there. But after I CTRL-G verifying the filter, CTRL-I dialog box never appears.

I've double-checked the IS and TM-700 KISS ports to make sure that the IS-RF was ticked. I'm running the 2020/10/27 18:38 dev build. I know that it was working on previous dev's that I had installed before.

Anything I might have overlooked?

...DOUG
KD4MOJ