Re: Newbie question...

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Good to know that was it.  I really need to figure out how to document the legacy "KISS" mode better somewhere.

On 12/17/2020 4:35 PM, W9PFD wrote:
Thanks for the info and explanation on "COM4 OK"

You were correct that I had selected KISS rather than Simply(KISS).  Created a new port using Simply(KISS),  [and deleted the old one]  and PERMed  INTFACE KISS  into the KPC2.  Appears to be working on RF channel as well as Internet now.

A lot to learn in switching software.

Thanks for your help and your work on this.

Dave - W9PFD