Re: APRS-IS RESOLVE/APRS-IS DELAY

Rob Giuliano

Okay, then I'd suggest 2 thinks:
1. Double check your APRSIS PassCode in
    Menu >Configure >General (not a -1)
2. Clear all the filters:
    Menu >Configure >General >Add Filter:
    NOTE: This is an Add, I believe you map provides the first 'range' level filter
3. Double check Enables:
    a) Menu >Enables >APRS-IS Enabled (Says 'Disabled' if not set)
    b) Menu Enables >Beaconing Enabled (must know your current location)
4. Zoom in on your location and Transmit (so APRS-IS gets your location - if it works)

Last, check the log.
  Menu >Enabled >Logging >Port(APRS-IS)

See what it is showing as it tried to connect.

On Monday, December 7, 2020, 5:37:39 PM EST, Steve N3FWE <steve@...> wrote:

Old XP computer does not work.   Phone, Davis and computers all use the same gateway and on the same WIFI network.  I checked all the networking stuff.    I checked dns and tested with  nslookup, ping, added server by IP,  rebooted router etc  I work in networking so that was the first thing I tried.  Firewall is allowing the traffic.

The software does work with the unfiltered port 10152.   It seems related to the filter port 14580.   Its not just aprs.net but also firenet.aprs2.net

Steve, N3FWE