From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lynn Deffenbaugh
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2020 6:33 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] Telemetry support packets

I use one of the APRS messaging web interfaces (search for it at findu) to send the telemetry definition messages from myself to myself as the callsign-SSID that will be doing the telemetry.  That way aprs.fi and the rest of the active APRS-IS gets it as well as my APRSIS32 instance(s).

On 12/1/2020 5:55 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:

I was thinking that might be the case. I did notice that I could edit the XML (APRSIS32 not running) to manually add the support packets. It wouldn’t take much effort.

Thank you!

Fred N7FMH