Re: Telemetry support packets

Rob Giuliano

But assumed updated any time "new information" is received.

Is APRSIS32 the defaults EQNS for each channel of 0,1,0?
  Or are there some "assumed defaults" for certain devices?

I would assume the default to be 0,1,0 until scaling data is provided, but I have seen data on aprs.fi that is scaled to some assumed signal - especially for the Byonics TT4.

On Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 5:03:22 PM EST, Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

Actually, I think they are currently forever unless manually deleted.  This is by design as some telemetry stations only issue the definitions once manually by the operator.

On 12/1/2020 4:48 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:

Hi Lynn,

How long do the support packets (EQNS, PARM, UNIT) for telemetry stay in the XML?

I assume they ‘age out’ at some point.

Thank you!

Fred N7FMH

Avast logo