From: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rob Giuliano via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 9:09 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] can anyone help here

As someone else said.  The direction is not included in the lat and long information as well.

This is not an issue with APRSIS32, but with the application pputting the infomration together.

Your program is not formatting the packet properly.

My best guess is that it reads some information from a configuration file and adds the weather information from the Davis station (maybe from a weather.txt file).  If so, it is in the configuration infomration that the issues are coming from.

If you name the application being used on tyhe Pi, maybe we can help with the configuration.

HOWEVER, you should probably ask it the forum for that application.

On Saturday, November 28, 2020, 4:26:41 PM EST, Don Eklund <n1edf@...> wrote:

It is a program capturing my weather date from my Davis and sending it to CWOP/APRS.

It was working on my window machine but not my new PI  .