Re: can anyone help here

Don Eklund

It is a program capturing my weather date from my Davis and sending it to CWOP/APRS.

It was working on my window machine but not my new PI  .

From: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rob Giuliano via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 4:24 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] can anyone help here

Check you time code.  Your time is >235950 so that could be the issue.

What is putting these packets together?

Do you have some kind of script that puts the packet together in Direwolf or some other computer application?

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 2:16 PM, Don Eklund

<n1edf@...> wrote:

It is for my weather station.

I converted it to a raspberry PI from a old windows machine.

I have the cord the same