Re: Not Receiving Reports from WXSVR-AU

Peter VK3PYE

Hi Lynn ... here are a couple of screen grabs from the Direwolf window, that I hope can help you ...

This first one shows one of my requests that were sent but not received ... it starts with the line in pink ...

Here is what shows up on "aprs.fi" ...

Here is another request to WXSVR-AU with a different parameter ...

None of the requests sent to WXSVR-AU get returned to my station.

This shows my request to WXBOT being received OK by my station ...

I did a very long email exchange yesterday via APRSLink, almost all the messages get returned via the same repeater, VK3RMD-1.

My setup is, APRSIS32 with Direwolf v1.6 via RF on a Win8.1 PC linked to my 2M FM radio. The radio is an IC-705. But I thought that it was the software doing the work, not the radio? I know about the Yaesu issue, as I have an FT3DR that will not accept the SSID "-AU" ... but that is another story.

@Graham .. where do filters get added?    --> ".. add the filter    e/WXSVR-AU"  .. I can't see a menu item for filters. And what do filters do?

Thank you for you input everyone. It's a fine program.
--

7 3 de Pete VK3PYE / VK3YPE