Re: Telemetry

Robert Bruninga

THey would be separate packets.  One packet would contain the value as air temperature and the other packet would contain the value for water temp.  This is not to suggest more packets on the air!  But to suggest that low-rate changing telemetry items can be shared this way but their sampling then is effectively half.  Using PTT to toggle a flipflop to alternate the switching in of values would be one way to do it.  Bob

On Sat, Nov 7, 2020 at 3:25 AM Kako Lizares via groups.io <kilo_279=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Friday, October 16, 2020, 06:39:41 AM GMT+8, Fred Hillhouse <fmhillhouse@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

You mentioned you can get 10 channels of data. One example was charging/discharging a battery. Those two items are exclusive of each other. But if I had, for example, air temperature and water temperature and those were in the “333” location (T#sss,111,222,333,444,555...), do I send two packets? One packet for the lower half (000-499) and another packet for the upper half (500-999)? Or does the packet end up being longer as in, T#sss,111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999,000?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH