Re: Shape files and weather info

Lynn Deffenbaugh

See also http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:shapefiles

On 11/2/2020 4:47 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:

This will get you to the files you need.

http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/get_nws_shapefiles.htm

Grab the zip files, unzip and load files into APRSIS32.

Fred N7FMH

From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Black via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2020 2:39 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] Shape files and weather info

I have had APRSIS#@ running for years on my station computer. Well I go a new computer and reloaded many old programs back onto the new one. I can't remember how to add the shape files or where to get them from. I looked at the wiki but its kind of dated. Is there a step by step somewhere to walk me through it again? Thanks Steve kb1chu

Avast logo