Re: Fix RF/TCP message gating (Dev: 2020/10/27 14:46)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

But unless you actually modified the code, it still probably doesn't handle acking properly.

The auto-reply was causing the looping, but the improper ack was/is causing excessive retries when a SATSRV request is received.

On 10/28/2020 11:43 AM, Bill Erhardt wrote:

Hi Lynn and to the gang,

I fixed the Loop in UISS SGATE addon and unchecked the AutoREPLY.  That was my fault on K7MT-6 my SGATE for Satellite APRS digi here in Montana.  I checked APRS dot FI and no loop since yesterday….

Bill K7MT

Sent from Mail for Windows 10