Documented Ctrl shortcuts

Glenn O'Connor

Another thread. Yes, I'm not adding to the previous one I started.

Usually, I can adopt/manipulate the program for a custom use case. Quite, often, without documenting what worked in my instance, I'll fumble around until something "clicks".

I reverse Igate often in our rural locale NWS objects and others of local interest.
Ctrl-G to start and then Ctrl-I to xmit local RF. As I said, I fumble around. Ctrl-I isn't responding nor is the Igate showing in the view logs menu.

What have I NOT enabled in the port(s) settings?