toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
After the re-install, did you edit the XML to switch to the
current development version? Not that the general version is very
far behind, but what does your About box say?
This one has me stumped.
Do your multi-track windows come back where they were when you
closed them? Try the following sequence:
1) Open a multitrack on some station
2) Size and/or move the window around to where you'll remember
3) Close the multi-track window
4) Re-open a multitrack on the same station.
if that works, then try putting the multitrack window where you
want your main window to be and close it there. Then re-open the
multitrack and see where it goes now.
One more question. Is the main window completely on the screen
on the right side of your monitor or is it's right edge actually
off the screen?
And (ok, two questions) are you using one of those Windows
features that maximizes the vertical coverage of a the window or
are you actually sizing and moving it to exactly where you want it
Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE
for Windows Mobile and Win32
On 10/22/2020 3:31 PM, Glenn O'Connor
On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 01:40 PM, Lynn Deffenbaugh wrote:
The XML file is being written to. Verified with the above
1) If you make other configuration changes and close the
client, do they show up in the XML? The easiest one of those
to try is change the Configure / General / Comment, close the
client, and then see if your updated text is in the XML. This
will verify that APRSIS32 is able to write to the
configuration XML file.
I don't run the program maximized.
2) Are you SURE you have the main window restored and not
maximized when you close the client. Window positions are NOT
recorded if you close a maximized main window.
3) What version of windows are you running?
Single, in the beloved Aero mode occupying the right side
of a 16x9 monitor.
4) Is it a dual (or multi) monitor system?
5) What is the callsign-SSID of the instance in question?
The upper X, usually.
6) How are you closing the client? The Exit menu option?
The X in the upper right corner? Double-clicking the system
menu in the upper left? Closing from the task bar? Force
closing from Task Manager?
This is a recent issue, Lynn. I've uninstalled the
program for a reason or two, to get a clean reinstall.
Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of
APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32