On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 01:40 PM, Lynn Deffenbaugh wrote:
The XML file is being written to. Verified with the above suggested move.
1) If you make other configuration changes and close the client, do they show up in the XML? The easiest one of those to try is change the Configure / General / Comment, close the client, and then see if your updated text is in the XML. This will verify that APRSIS32 is able to write to the configuration XML file.
I don't run the program maximized.
2) Are you SURE you have the main window restored and not maximized when you close the client. Window positions are NOT recorded if you close a maximized main window.
3) What version of windows are you running?
Single, in the beloved Aero mode occupying the right side of a 16x9 monitor.
4) Is it a dual (or multi) monitor system?
5) What is the callsign-SSID of the instance in question?
The upper X, usually. This is a recent issue, Lynn. I've uninstalled the program for a reason or two, to get a clean reinstall.
6) How are you closing the client? The Exit menu option? The X in the upper right corner? Double-clicking the system menu in the upper left? Closing from the task bar? Force closing from Task Manager?
Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32