Re: Windoze position won't save.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

1) If you make other configuration changes and close the client, do they show up in the XML?  The easiest one of those to try is change the Configure / General / Comment, close the client, and then see if your updated text is in the XML.  This will verify that APRSIS32 is able to write to the configuration XML file.

2) Are you SURE you have the main window restored and not maximized when you close the client.  Window positions are NOT recorded if you close a maximized main window.

3) What version of windows are you running?

4) Is it a dual (or multi) monitor system?

5) What is the callsign-SSID of the instance in question?

6) How are you closing the client?  The Exit menu option?  The X in the upper right corner?  Double-clicking the system menu in the upper left?  Closing from the task bar?  Force closing from Task Manager?

On 10/22/2020 2:22 PM, Glenn O'Connor wrote:
Coming back to the my issue at hand, here's a clip of the APRSIS32 XML file points to Windows position: It doesn't vary, however, I can alter it to get the desired view.

<WindowPosition>*MainWindow*:10@130,130[1440,759]All</WindowPosition>
<!--SavedPosit-->