Re: HTC Touch Pro

Eric Söderman

I use a HTC Touch HD and no problem like that. What is a problem for
me is that this device doesnt have any buttons, so I wonder if all
functions could be used by only "touching"? When I zoom the map I have
to click the keyboard and then the up/down buttons. A bit tricky, so
it would be nice with some other option directly on screen.

BR

Eric
SA5BKE

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@arrl.net> wrote:

Anyone out there running APRSISCE on an HTC Touch Pro?

I was chatting with G4ILO-12 this morning (my time) and he mentioned
that his HTC Touch Pro sometimes shows an error message from
"device.exe" while running APRSISCE. When this happens, he has to
reboot to get a connection back to APRS-IS. He's on 3 UK as a carrier.

If you're running an HTC Touch Pro (on any carrier), please reply and
let us know if you've seen this error, any other error, or if it's "just
working" for you.