Re: HF APRS set up

Randy Allen

Jerry,

Thanks.  I actually do have Stephen's page bookmarked and am familiar with it.  It's why I didn't ask about frequencies or radio set up.

As I said in the OP, I don't really have a need other than to see if I can do it and have it on tap if I ever need it.  For instance, I also have a 706MKIIG in my truck. If I ever go rambling out west again, I might be interested in running HF APRS in some of the quieter areas.  Easier to set it up at home in my shack and work out the bugs there and then transfer the config to my laptop and move the Signalink to the truck.

73
Randy KA0AZS