Re: Telemetry

Robert Bruninga

All of my APRS satellites have assumed that 000-999 is perfectly legit in the standard telemetry format.
And other telemetry projects of mine.  I think I changed the spec in about 2004, though AE5PL refuses to acknowledge it in his decoders.
'bob

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 6:09 PM Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:
Nope.  I don't remember that, but Hessu has proposed extending beyond
the 0-255 values and there's also a Mic-E version of telemetry that goes
directly in the position packet comment.

Do you have a reference for Bob's proposal?