From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lynn Deffenbaugh
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 6:10 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] Telemetry

Nope. I don't remember that, but Hessu has proposed extending beyond
the 0-255 values and there's also a Mic-E version of telemetry that goes
directly in the position packet comment.

Do you have a reference for Bob's proposal?

On 10/13/2020 5:12 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:
Hi Lynn,

It seems not that long ago that Bob, WB4APR, mentioned a possibility to have
more telemetry by flipping a bit in the packet. Did you see the post and
have you done anything to possibly support it?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH