From: Pascal Charette <ve2pcq@...>
Date: 10/5/20 12:49 (GMT-05:00)
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] Reject SSID DIGI List

Would be nice to have a blacklist only for OK SSID to be digipeted. Will  have a better RF network.
Only for month of Septembre and my Digi was not ON all time, modifications

If I can only stop VE2PCQ-3, Digipeting the first top 5 user that are using 2 hop, will cut over 40% of  packets.

Le dim. 4 oct. 2020 à 09:58, Justin Cherington <huntjlc@...> a écrit :
Lynn - is this on the list of potential developments? We’ve got some pilots here that flood the area anytime they are above 300 feet.