Re: APRSIS32 multiple instances on Win10

Demetre - M0SUY/SV1UY

Thanks for reply Lyn,

Actually I've discovered that the COM port was to blame because it had been changed. Once the COM port was correct, APRSIS32 started OK, although I was asked once where are the OSM files are going to be and I directed them in the correct subdirectory.

So really it might have not been the wrong COMport either and it was that the new installation could not find the OSM files.

In any case, thanks for the quick response which made me to check my installation more carefully!

Well we have the same brain, winter and summer, so it does malfunction at times! Pity it is not renewable! Hi hi hi!!

Thanks again and take care!

--
73 de Demetre M0SUY/SV1UY
APRS: 1st & best Social Network