APRSIS32 multiple instances on Win10

Demetre - M0SUY/SV1UY

Hi all,

Can anyone work 2 or more instances of APRSIS32 in Windows 10? I would love to
know how you do it!

I can work more than one instance of APRS32 in Windows 8.1 without any problems
either by using the same APRSIS32.EXE and put the XML of each instance in it's
own directory or by moving APRSIS32.EXE along with the XML file in another directory!

This is not possible in my Windows 10 PC though. Whenever I try to start a 2nd APRSIS32
session the way I described above, the 2nd session does not start, instead I am directed
to the 1st session and the 2nd session never runs, no matter what I do!

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

--
73 de Demetre M0SUY/SV1UY
APRS: 1st & best Social Network