APRS Passcode

KC8HLU

Hello, my name is Casey.
New to APRS. I have been listening to a local amateur radio club station transmitting APRS data for a few days. I have set up UZ7HO soundmodem on my PC, and configured APRSIS32. All seems to be working well. It's been great fun listening and watching as signals are received and interpreted. I'm getting to a point now where I would like to start sending transmissions of my own. I understand I will need a passcode in order for my data to be accepted into the APRS-IS network. Could somebody here help me with getting the passcode?

KC8HLU
Grand Haven, Michigan