Re: Bluetooth w/ Kenwood TH-D74

Mitch Smith

First off, apologies to everyone for the overly large photos posted above! Looks like my lost post finally appeared.

Demetre, as long as you have the radio set up to pass the GPS data out, then absolutely. In fact, when our radio club helps with race events, instead of my TM-D710G, I've used my TH-D74 connected to my Windows tablet over Bluetooth so I can see my location (speed, etc.) as well as the location of other stations while out on the bicycle race course. It's been very handy to have the wireless setup with the TH-D74.

—Mitch Smith, N7USU