Re: Store Map Tiles on microSD Card?
You can store the map files anywhere you want.
You can run multiple instances of APRSIS32 at the same time, and use the same map files.
If you already have mapfiles and want to move them to an SD card:
1. Close APRSIS32
2. Copy the Maps folder or the OSMTiles folder to the new location and move (or copy) into the new folder location
Be sure the location includes the APRSIS32.osm file
3. Copy the path from path bar in Windows File Explorer (File Manager) so it is correct
4. Go back to the APRSIS32 install and edit the APRSIS32.xml
5. Use the Find function to locate each OSM.Path areas in the XML for teh map files you moved.
There should be at least 2:
a) The first one you come to is the default path
b) And any that start with <!---TileServer[#]-->
6. Paste the path you copied into these location BUT you must change "\" to "/" in the path you paste.
On the first 'fix' of "\" to "/" copy that and paste in the other locations.
7. If using OSMTILES.mbtiles, be sure to change the path before this filename.
That's it. Your paths have been updated and when you open APRSIS32, it should read from the new location
On Sunday, August 23, 2020, 7:30:41 AM EDT, Charles Jessee <cbjesseenh@...> wrote:
Maybe you can’t?