From: "Lynn W. Deffenbaugh" <kj4erj@arrl.net>

To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

Date: 02/12/2010 09:47 AM

Subject: [aprsisce] HTC Touch Pro

Sent by: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

Anyone out there running APRSISCE on an HTC Touch Pro?

I was chatting with G4ILO-12 this morning (my time) and he mentioned
that his HTC Touch Pro sometimes shows an error message from
"device.exe" while running APRSISCE. When this happens, he has to
reboot to get a connection back to APRS-IS. He's on 3 UK as a carrier.

If you're running an HTC Touch Pro (on any carrier), please reply and
let us know if you've seen this error, any other error, or if it's "just
working" for you.