Re: Firenet feed down

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Maybe just one of the servers is down.  Try disabling and re-enabling the port which causes APRSIS32 to (possibly) select a different translation.

Turns out that firenet.us and firenet.aprs2.net are the same set of 3 servers:

P:\>host firenet.us
firenet.us = 44.155.254.6
firenet.us = 45.79.131.203
firenet.us = 129.15.108.120

P:\>host firenet.aprs2.net
firenet.aprs2.net = 129.15.108.120
firenet.aprs2.net = 45.79.131.203
firenet.aprs2.net = 44.155.254.6
Alias:firenet.aprs2.net

Or change to specify one of these IP address specifically and see if you can determine which is working and which may be failed.

On 8/20/2020 12:25 PM, Glenn O'Connor wrote:
It appears that Firenet.aprs2.net isn't functioning today, at least so far. I've switched my feed to
noam.aprs2.net.

Anyone have feedback if this is a temporary situation?

73,
Glenn-KF0ED