Re: aprs error received in wrong order

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Can you provide the link where aprsdirect is talking about the wrong order?  aprs.fi doesn't show any issues and your raw packets look fine as relates to the included timestamps.

On 8/11/2020 4:11 PM, Curtis N4BKR wrote:
using aprsis32 on a win10 machine. When I generate a beacon, message gets highlighted in red
only on aprsdirect, and says that it was received in wrong order.

tried enabling and disabling timestamp HHMMSS, and compression, and it made no difference.

Is this my error, or is there something else I might do to correct it? TIA de N4BKR-10