Re: RX/TX From radio/tnc

ve6frc@...

Morning James.

Well I know everybody would like more info. I just don't have any more to give. If I had more I could probably figure it out too. Shut down Putty and tried to reconnect to program,nothing happens. I can reconnect with putty though. This new cable I am trying has drivers from 2009. When I reconnect with putty I have to restart the KPC 3+ or else it will not decode any strings. Again I have tried thisĀ  same route with the program too with no results. And Rob I will try and send a snippet of what you asked for.