From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of ve6frc@...
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 10:00 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] RX/TX From radio/tnc

Hi all.

TNC is definitely in kiss mode.It is set as per the two lines on the KPC3 + page to be in kiss mode all the time.
I have narrowed down to a port issue. Even if I use another cable which then shows as port 4, I still can not see Or talk to that port with Putty. In fact I can not communicate with any port. Not sure if this is a win 10 thing or what.