Re: Igate setup

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Configure / Ports / APRS-IS / Device.

On 8/5/2020 7:34 PM, Alder Kail wrote:
Alright, I got everything set up and running. Using an object for weather reporting under the same SSID and same location, it seems to be working correctly? Hopefully. It gave me a warning when I set it up that way but I can't really see any malfunctions. So far the gate as uploaded some traffic (Including my own) And that's great! As far as setting the server to noam.aprs2.net I have no clue where to set this, I've searched through all the options and I just am unsure. Thanks for the very helpful comment though! I greatly appreciate it.
Ian KI5IBL