Re: RX/TX From radio/tnc

Rob Giuliano

To use simply KISS, you need to place the KPC3 in KISS mode by external means. There are a couple of apps out there and a batch file to place the KPC3 in KISS and start APRSIS32   Then when you exit APRSIS32, it will send the commands to take the KPC3 out of KISS mode.

I am not near my computer to find those bstch files and apps.  There must be an old thread with the info on them.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 7:26 PM, James Ewen
<ve6srv@...> wrote:
Like Brian said, your TNC will need to be in KISS mode when your start APRSISCE/32.

It sounds like it is not in KISS mode.

BTW, I waved when I went past your house last Tuesday. 🤪

James
VE6SRV

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 3:59 PM Brian Webster via groups.io <radiowebst=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

If your TNC is not already in kiss mode then the port probably won’t work.

Brian N2KGC