RX/TX From radio/tnc

ve6frc@...

Hi All.

I have an issue where after the last update a couple months back, my computer has lost all comms with the radio/tnc. I had everything shutdown for a month or two till I had more time to play with the settings. Today I have reinstalled Build 2020/05/01 21:21. Still can not get program to communicate with tnc. Using a USB to DB9 cable which is known to be good. Port 5 at 4800 baud. These settings have not changed since 2012. TNC reports accurate and readable strings at 4800 when using a laptop plugged into the DB9 port on the tnc.

Any idea's on what to check next?.

Thanks
Fred
VE6FRC