HTC Touch Pro

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Anyone out there running APRSISCE on an HTC Touch Pro?

I was chatting with G4ILO-12 this morning (my time) and he mentioned that his HTC Touch Pro sometimes shows an error message from "device.exe" while running APRSISCE. When this happens, he has to reboot to get a connection back to APRS-IS. He's on 3 UK as a carrier.

If you're running an HTC Touch Pro (on any carrier), please reply and let us know if you've seen this error, any other error, or if it's "just working" for you.