Re: Satellite Telemetry

Thomas Testa

Lynn it is N2UFM-2. I am a fixed station with no GPS activated. Everything was working fine until two day ago when I stopped receiving satellite telemetry. The  satellite pop up box opens without any information and the date and time box on the lower right is solid red.

                        Thank You , Tom N2UFM

On Monday, August 3, 2020, 10:37 AM, Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

I need more information.  Is this APRSISCE or APRSIS32?  What operating system?  What is your GPS and how do you have it configured in APRSISCE/32?

Actually, I did some queries and answered the APRSIS32 and O/S questions.  Are we talking about N2UFM-2 (your IGate with a Simply(KISS) RF port) or N2UFM (an RF-only Weather station?)?

And definitely what GPS are you using via what connection and how do you have it configured in APRSIS32?

On 8/3/2020 9:19 AM, Thomas Testa via groups.io wrote:

Hi Lynn I am not receiving Satellite Telemetry. The box opens stays blank and the time and date box is a steady read. I am running the latest Development Version.
                                Thank You , Tom N2UFM