Re: Satellite Telemetry

Lynn Deffenbaugh

I need more information.  Is this APRSISCE or APRSIS32?  What operating system?  What is your GPS and how do you have it configured in APRSISCE/32?

Actually, I did some queries and answered the APRSIS32 and O/S questions.  Are we talking about N2UFM-2 (your IGate with a Simply(KISS) RF port) or N2UFM (an RF-only Weather station?)?

And definitely what GPS are you using via what connection and how do you have it configured in APRSIS32?

On 8/3/2020 9:19 AM, Thomas Testa via groups.io wrote:

Hi Lynn I am not receiving Satellite Telemetry. The box opens stays blank and the time and date box is a steady read. I am running the latest Development Version.
                                Thank You , Tom N2UFM