This works for me! Thank to all!

Cheers
kf6kyd

On 21 Jul 2020, at 15:49, Robert Bruninga <bruninga@...> wrote:

if you see a freq object on the screen or in the list, just seet it and push TUNE button;
To find them all, just go to the station list and press SORT by call.  All of the numeric named frequency objects will be placfed at the top of the list.
Select anyone and press tune.

The problem is that TUNE only works if the voice band is in VFO and not memory channel mode.

Bob

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 4:45 PM Brad Ko6kL via groups.io <jhill_81=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I would love to see a youtube video of this repeater object showing up on the Kenwood710 and what buttons to press go get a QSY.
I think the new big display yeasu duel bander will do this as well...
again I would like to see some software that receives this repeater object from aprs and uses the CAT to tune my Kenwood 2000 like that....
it would seem you could scan the logging files for the object and output that to the radios cat input.
or maybe someday have it all running on some guys web-sdr for remote users poking about.
It would be nice to know if I'm getting the object syntax right with out having to buy a kenwood710