Re: qty or freq tune.

Brad Ko6kL

I would love to see a youtube video of this repeater object showing up on the Kenwood710 and what buttons to press go get a QSY.
I think the new big display yeasu duel bander will do this as well...
again I would like to see some software that receives this repeater object from aprs and uses the CAT to tune my Kenwood 2000 like that....
it would seem you could scan the logging files for the object and output that to the radios cat input.
or maybe someday have it all running on some guys web-sdr for remote users poking about.
It would be nice to know if I'm getting the object syntax right with out having to buy a kenwood710