From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Min via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 3:13 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] Google Maps to GPX

Hi Fred

Thanks for the link and will try it but I normally use Basecamp for any mapping and routes, motor biking(motorcycling) or car.

With the controls that BC has a true time for the setup but doesn’t have the road closure at that time….

I’ll try anything once J….

I’m an active user of Google and used to use MyRoute APP when it Tyre to Travel and wondered why a route would not work (The road through the Alps was closed due to rock fall) making it a 120 km reroute !!! Google intelligence at the time but since they started charging up to the minute planning has gone from some routing websites.

So plan it on BC and then check on Google for road works and closure nearer the time.

My routes taken are then put into BC and it’s worrying the information available to you and others!!!!!!

Min G0JMS